Before working with Carmen, she asked what our biggest problem areas and health concerns were.
Here’s the list that I sent her:
Rozzy’s Health Goals:
- My biggest issue has to do with clean eating and optimizing digestion, absorption and elimination. I have had multiple food allergies re-surface recently, and I tend toward being constipated and not eliminating properly, which contributes to the buildup of toxins, which then contributes to skin issues such as eczema.
- Second biggest issue is getting restful sleep. I’ve always been a light sleeper, and often my stress affects the quality of my sleep.
- Thirdly, I want to balance my hormones and optimize fertility. I’m only mildy symptomatic during my cycle, but I want to make sure that this area is as healthy as possible.
- Fourthly, I want to increase muscle tone and shed some fat through regular cardio and weight/resistance training once or twice a week.
- Last but not least, being able to manage my stress and be more resilient in the face of stress is going to be the most important factor in succeeding in the goals above.
Eric’s Health Goals:
- Mental health (stress management, delegation etc.)
- Fat loss
- Staying injury free while being active